PhotoZoom PRO 4.0.0
PhotoZoom PRO 4.0.0 | 20.79 MB
Resize your images using BenVista PhotoZoom Pro, and get superb results through our unique, award-winning S-Spline technology! The software is perfectly suited for digital photography, large printing, DTP, web design and online publishing, but also for industrial image processing such as space technology, security, medical and forensic applications. Many professionals are familiar with the problem; quality loss caused by digital image magnification. In many cases a great deal of time is spent on achieving only a fairly acceptable enlargement result, however there are familiar side effects including out-of-focus images and serrated edges which is illustrative for the lack of professional magnification software.
Higher Quality: Equipped with S-Spline Max, the latest generation of BenVista's patented S-Spline algorithm, PhotoZoom Pro creates image enlargements of unequalled quality.
Truly Any Size: Where competitors fail to get past 300000 by 300000 pixels (or even much lower), PhotoZoom Pro enlarges images up to 1 million by 1 million pixels. No other product offers this capability, let alone with preservation of image quality.
Fits into your Workflow: BenVista does not intend to dictate how you should fit PhotoZoom Pro into your workflow. Therefore, the software works not only as a stand-alone application, but also as an Automation plug-in and Export plug-in for Photoshop. For improved performance and an optimum workflow, PhotoZoom Pro now fully supports 64-bit and 32-bit environments, with both the stand-alone application and the plug-in versions!
Choice: Although S-Spline Max has proven to be the optimum technique in most tests, PhotoZoom Pro also offers two other excellent S-Spline techniques. You can choose which you like best. You can even fine-tune each technique to your personal liking, and save your favorite settings so you can use them again later. New in PhotoZoom Pro are the additional fine-tuning options for S-Spline Max, offering improved sharpness control and a great new technology for reducing JPEG compression artifacts and noise.
Image Support: PhotoZoom Pro perfectly meets the requirements of the professional user when it comes to image support. It fully supports color spaces like RGB, CMYK, Grayscale and Lab, just like metadata of the types EXIF, IPTC, XMP, and ICC profiles. Also, PhotoZoom Pro supports layers, 16 bits/channel (including Raw) and 32 bits/channel (HDR) images and, last but not least, a very wide range of image file formats.
Conclusion: PhotoZoom Pro is the ideal solution for enlarging digital images, both for printing and on-screen purposes. Besides enlargements of unequalled quality it offers various professional functions and features, and can be easily fit into anyone's workflow. PhotoZoom Pro is an absolute must-have for both professionals and serious amateurs who want to resize their images.
• New S-Spline Max interpolation algorithm!
• Higher quality image enlargements & higher quality downsizing
• Advanced fine-tuning tools: create your own presets & save them for later
• Batch processing
• Multi-processor support
• Works as stand-alone application, as well as Automation plug-in and Export plug-in for Photoshop
• Extreme enlargements: up to 1 million by 1 million pixels!
• Extensive support for high-end images
• Compatible with the latest versions of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Adobe Photoshop
What's new in PhotoZoom PRO
- Introduced new technology for reducing JPEG compression artifacts and noise (comes with S-Spline Max)
- New: Sharpness slider (for S-Spline Max)
- Improved: Additional resize method presets for different types of images
- New: Plug-ins now support 64-bit versions of Photoshop (Windows/Mac)
- New: Stand-alone application now supports 64-bit operating systems (Windows/Mac)
- Improved: Additional common size presets
- New: Sub-menu structure for common size presets
Homepage - http://www.benvista.com